Re: Fan.

To: "Marvin Imes" <mimes1234@hotmail.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fan.
From: "Timothy R. Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 20:00:02 -0800
I would recommend staying away from the original 4-blade fan. I have heard
numerous accounts of them coming apart due to fracture stress cracks. The
later 5 blade fan is better if you want to stay original. If not, I was
going to install a "Flex" fan. I already had my machine shop friend make me
an adapter from the Sunbeam 1.25" diameter pilot to the flex fan 5/8" pilot.

Well, that's my 2 cents. Anyone else?

Tim