Re: Engine Stabilizer Page 2

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Stabilizer Page 2
From: "Bill Blue" <dablue@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 16:52:58 -0500
Dan, I don't know exactly what a stand pipe fuel return line is.  It appears
to be a pipe going up through the bottom of the carb bowl, with the open end
at the desired fuel level.  Fuel that enters the pipe is sucked out of the
carb and into the gas tank with a scavange fuel pump.

Vizard recommends that the return pump be electric and larger than the
delivery pump. The original fuel inlet valve seat is replaced with a
metering orifice to help keep fuel level in place.  He even has a neat
little chart, showing HP per carb, fuel pressure, and resulting orifice
size.

Bill