Re: Announcing the Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club of America

To: ian@sunbeamalpine.org, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Announcing the Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club of America
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 10:01:14 EST
Ian,
    I understand it is hard to know what happens in other Clubs without being
directly involved in them, or at least being a member receiving a newsletter.
 Thank you for the apology, and you might find it interesting that PTC's
President has an Alpine.  Our VP has two Alpines.  Our Treasurer has one
Alpine.  Our Secretary/Membership directors have one Alpine and our Events
person has one Alpine...and not one of them is a parts car for a Tiger!
Jim