Re: Re:Lemans Tiger in Australia

To: "Russell & Neola" <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>,
Subject: Re: Re:Lemans Tiger in Australia
From: "Denis STEVENS" <dstevens@online.fr>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 23:13:03 +0100
Hi, there

Just for you information, I've got a pretty nice B&W photo of this car
caught in action on Le Mans circuit.
I bought it from a guy living over there who gathered all photos taken on
this famous circuit and classified them year by year and model by model :
outstanding collection !

Should some of you be interested, feel free to contact me off list : I'll
scan and send it back to you as soon as possible (be a little patient
however).

Best regards from France

Denis