Re: Re:Lemans Tiger in Australia

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:Lemans Tiger in Australia
From: "Jonathan Audette" <yamamota@sprint.ca>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 01:41:56 -0500
Just leafing through my just-arrived May 7, 1965 copy of Autosport magazine
that I purchased off ebay.  This is hard to believe, but one of the Lister
Tigers is advertised for sale in the classified section!

Captioned "Le Mans Team Car" , the text reads:

We are pleased to offer the sister car to the recent 1964 Le Mans Tiger
previously advertised which has now been sold.  Specifications:- Lister
Body, 4,400 c.c. Ford V8 engine, Estimated b.h.p 230 + 3.7 differential, 30
gallon fuel tank, Salisbury axle, B.R.G. black trim. ?1450

Yes, that's fourteen hundred fifty pounds!

Seller is The Sports Car Centre in Northampton.  There's a picture, too.
Licence tag is ADU179 something...

Steve, if you want to put this on the Tiger website, I'd be happy to scan
and send it to you.

Jonathan Audette