California State Fair

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: California State Fair
From: "William Lewis" <william.lewis@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:54:06 -0700
I am proud to be representing the Sunbeam marque at the California State
Fair next tuesday.  Actually, its not that big a deal.  The state fair
likes to display California history, and they came to our local British car
club meeting and asked if some of us would volunteer to display our cars.
I readily agreed. There will be 10 cars total.  I don't know what they all
will be as I don't know who all else volunteered.  So, cross your fingers
that my car starts that day.  Although I haven't been stranded in the car
for years now, I always say a prayer when I turn the key.  Come to think of
it, I usually say a prayer about every 30 miles or so.
Bill Lewis
FrankenSeries II (rebuilt from about 8 cars)

No archive.