RE: Presure relief valve modification

To: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Subject: RE: Presure relief valve modification
From: Jarrid Gross <JGross@econolite.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:58:12 -0700
Chuck wrote,

>Jarrid , you make some very good points, and I especially like the idea of
the
>spray tube?? That would probably give you a few more pounds , but would it
be
>significantly  more?

I'd say yes.  The spray tube is right off the main oil supply, and the
diameter
of the hole at the end is large enough to be of some concern.

To me, its a matter of finding all the places where the oil is lost,
but without gain.  There are other places where oil is lost where the
gain is small, we'll get into these another time.

Jarrid