Re: Presure relief valve modification

To: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Presure relief valve modification
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:32:37 -0700
Gee steve new all of that and if I was getting 15-45 # I am happy. I decided
quite a while back to change over to 20/50 good grade oil. And guess what .
Runs great cool at 45-50, then hot idleing about 20. I ain't saying a thing
about being bad. This discussion has been thru the mill several times and I
believe if you are getting 15-25 hot idleing . BE happy.  And on the relief
valve. I have the setup but haven't figured out the adjustments. Be my luck
raise the pressure and blow seals everywhere.
my 2p
chuck