Re: Relief Valves

To: "Thomas Wiencek" <wiencek@anl.gov>
Subject: Re: Relief Valves
From: "Ed Esslinger" <edstiger@snowhill.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:58:53 +0100
 Hi Tom - I have two screw on oil filter adapter plates but no oil pressure
relief valves. The small valve was used in them.(and has been known to stick
open)  I think a machine shop may be able to fit the larger valve, maybe
even the one from a series 1-2 or early 3. If you want to try it let me
know. Regards Ed
Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE