Re: New toys

To: "Harvey, Cole E" <cole.harvey@baesystems.com>
Subject: Re: New toys
From: Scott Donnelly <oharajem@free.midcoast.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 13:45:20 -0400
For engine parts, you might try one of the Land Rover suppliers like Rovers
North or Atlantic British. The 3.5 Rover V8 was used in early Range Rovers up
through '87 though the later years were fuel injected. There is also a majordomo
Rover V8 mail list where you might make an inquiry. Sorry, I don't have any of
the addresses at the moment.
Scott Donnelly
SV