Re: The dreaded fuel "T"

To: TYang@compuserve.com, ALPINES@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The dreaded fuel "T"
From: SloMoIV@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 00:03:52 EDT
I've driven several hundred thousand miles in Series V's and only had one
T-fitting break.

I think a lot of people may be re-assembling their carbs after a rebuild
without paying close attention to the alignment of the inlet pipes.  Gasket
and spacer positioning, plus tightening, can make a big difference in the
stress placed on the T.

Dick Sanders
Seattle

In a message dated 7/21/01 10:49:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,