V6/V8 conversions

To: Alpine list <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: V6/V8 conversions
From: Scott Donnelly <oharajem@free.midcoast.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 10:56:26 -0400
Thanks all for your suggestions and advice. Clearly a V8 conversion
makes no sense financially and sounds like a pretty daunting project. No
longer a consideration... The V6 conversion is enticing and requires far
less modification but still may be beyond my skill level and outside of
the time frame for my goal of getting the car back on the road. Joe
Rodriguez was quick to respond to my inquiry and spent an hour on the
phone with me explaining the finer points of this conversion. I have no
doubt that he has worked out every detail...
Scott Donnelly
SV