Re: Overdrive Gearboxes

To: John Slade <edalsj@igs.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive Gearboxes
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 17:07:41 +0100
Hi John,

it sounds like what you have is a gearbox from the later fast back
Alpine and Rapier.

The ribs on the spacer indicate this. You will probably find that the
input shaft is longer than the one on your standard Alpine box.

Leaves the gear shift somewhere in the middle of the ash tray!

regards

Jeff

In message <3B0E739B.2D052670@igs.net>, John Slade <edalsj@igs.net>
writes