Re: clutch trouble, British car week

To: MrZAG57@aol.com
Subject: Re: clutch trouble, British car week
From: rnanzig@webtv.net (robert nanzig)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 22:41:42 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Eric,  Thanks for the advice.  There is no loss of fluid. I tried to
bleed it myself and got a very few small bubbles. I'll have a helper
later to assist. I did rebuild the master and slave when I first got the
car. ( about 4 summers and 7000 miles ago) I sure hope it is just a
little air in the system.
         I was really looking forward to showing off my british colors
this week. I did however get some attention broken down on the side of
the road earlier today. I'll let you know what happens.

Rob Nanzig
67SV