Re: Nuclear Banana at Gingerman

To: MrZAG57@aol.com
Subject: Re: Nuclear Banana at Gingerman
From: Roger Gibbs <rgibbs@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 09:34:12 -0700
MrZAG57@aol.com wrote:

> A week from this Sunday, May 6th (?), the Banana and I will take on the other
> LBCs in an attempt to "Prove the Worth of the Marque."

You dog! What a lucky guy!

The location is half way across this country and I cannot make it but I sure do
want to hear the details. Some pictures would also be nice.  Who do you expect
to be the tough competition and how many entries in your group?

Also, if you do not mind, can you give a few details about your car.  I know
that you have talked about it in the past but I would like a pre-race recap.

Good luck to you sir.

-Roger