Nuclear Banana at Gingerman

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Nuclear Banana at Gingerman
From: MrZAG57@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 22:49:43 EDT
A week from this Sunday, May 6th (?), the Banana and I will take on the other
LBCs in an attempt to "Prove the Worth of the Marque."

You are invited to come and see, visit, critique, make funny faces, or just
have fun. Gingerman Raceway is located near Grand Haven, Michigan. A short
jaunt from Indy, ChiTown, or Detroit.

If you are interested in coming, e mail me a private reply and I will put you
on the call list at registration. There may be a small fee, BUT it's only to
defer insurance costs.

There should be well over 200 entrants in 9 race groups. The Banana is in
Race Group 2, pre-1963 sports cars.

No promises as to weather or results. Keep your fingers crossed that we don't
break, and that the winter schemes and "tuning" pay dividends.

ZAG