Stock? 6- blade fan

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Stock? 6- blade fan
From: CMeinel464@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:33:50 EDT
Dear Listers:

According to our Alpine parts list (revised June 1968), the Alpine Series I &
II had the six blade fan, part# P111343 superseded by 1201193. Starting with
the Series III trough Series V a four blade fan part # 1214675.

The interesting thing is that after the Alpine V with chassis number
B395018292 another fan, part # 1239485 was fitted. Unfortunately the parts
book neither shows an illustration or description of this late fan.

>From the previous late owners who indicate they have a stock 6- blade, this
seems to be possible.

Hope this helps,
Curt