Re: [Re: Stock 6 bladed fan??] - model run out.

To: "Jan Eyerman" <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: Stock 6 bladed fan??] - model run out.
From: "Peter Noonan" <peter.noonan@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:34:30 +1200
This is not an attempt to answer anything about the 6 bladed fans appearance.

When I was lucky enough to scan Rootes' weekly production reports for some
Humber models one detail struck my attention......

It was that each sheet was headed with a Production Target quantity and a
progress report on that target.

Now, similar sheets must have been used to compile the Sunbeam Alpine monthly
production reports, and maybe from these, the analysis posted on the website
was formulated.

Did any of these sheets contain the Target Production figures?

This info was to me an open declaration for many to see the tasks production
faced, from finance required to fund, tool life to produce anticipated
volumes, orders on outside suppliers, orders for consumables, everything for
that matter etc.

If copies of these sheets are in circulation for further analysis I'm sure
better opinions on the end of each Mark/Series sequence could be formulated.

Peter Noonan