Re: Spring 2001 Fund Drive

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spring 2001 Fund Drive
From: Alex & Peggy McGregor <apmcgregor@home.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 19:26:11 -0600
Count me in for some 'Monopoly Money'.

I still can't understand why anyone would want that pukey green stuff.  Here in
Canada, if you want to go out and indulge in some serious partying and you don't
want to give the lady a hundred when she needs a ten (and I think I've done it)
you
just check the color if you still can.  Try to get the 'hundred for a ten' by on
your expense account (I've managed that too).  Money should be color coded for
just
such occasions!  Maybe you 'you-all"s' just don't know how to over indulge.
Come'on up and we'll give you a lesson.

My chauvinism aside you do great work & we should help pay for it.

Keep up the good work & I'll send you some 65 cent dollars.

Al

S1        B9006487