2002 30 year tour of N.Z.

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2002 30 year tour of N.Z.
From: "Dave Moorhead" <dmoorhea@iconz.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 01:46:37 +1300
As someone was enquiring recently about this, I have just received some
information which may interest some of you. The tour is to celebate thirty
years of the Sunbeam Car Club of N.Z., and will take place in February 2002
over 9 days, starting in Wellington and finishing in Rotorua. it will be an
easy touring event wth a lot of side trips & free time allowed. The
organisers are putting a lot into it and I believe several people from the
U.S., U.K. & Australia have already expressed interest in atttending.
This will  be a good event and if  the N.Z. dollar continues on its wobbly
way you Brits & Yanks  could probably get here on the change that has fallen
down the back of your seats! :-)
Brian Foote is the Tour Director & his E-mail address is
bfoote@paradise.net.nz
Hope to see some of you in 2002
Dave Moorhead
Palmerston North