RE: Roller Rockers

To: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>,
Subject: RE: Roller Rockers
From: Jarrid Gross <JGross@econolite.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:20:03 -0800
Tom,

There are lefties and righties, AND the positioning of the
fingers to the valve stems might not be consistant either.
I say the above because of the 20 or so rcker finger I have
at home, the wear area is all over the place.

This means that the roller has got the be pretty wide.

Keep me informed!

Jarrid