Re: Pertronix problem new update

To: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca>
Subject: Re: Pertronix problem new update
From: Irv Kostal <bigfoot@uia.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 20:51:45 -0800
I have no direct experience in installing these things, but I have two cars, a
'53 Saloon and a '54 Alpine, and I found out that the distributors on them are
different.  Having bought the same device for both, I talked to Pertronix and
there was absolutely no problem about correcting the situation.  The Saloon is
still not a running auto, but I've had the Alpine on the road and it seems to
function quite well.  I'd also like to affirm that the Pertronix people were
nothing but accommodating in my dealings with them.

Irv Kostal

--
"The vice-president's plan does not have annual accountability--3rd grade, 4th
grade, 5th grade. We need the demand on results."  George W. Bush, in the 3rd