SV rear brake question

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: SV rear brake question
From: David Trenchard <datdude65@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 11:37:34 -0800 (PST)
I have a 67 Series V with the self adjusting rear
brakes. It has a leak on the right side so I pulled
the drum and found a bolt with a weird diamond shaped
head - this turned out to be one of the 5 bolts that
holds a piece (a grease catcher for the wheel bearing
perhaps) to the back plate - it was an odd shape as it
had been worn down from being in places it shouldn't.

Anyway, on to my question... on the wheel cylinder,
there is an arm that connects to the parking brake and
touches the teeth on the wheel on the end of the wheel
cylinder. Mine has broken off (I think) and is gone.

Are both sides supposed to have the arm connecting to
the wheel cylinder gear piece?

If so, are these parts available?

If, not available, does anyone have one to sell?

Thanks
Glyn
67 Alpine
Pasco, WA