Re: Registry lists

To: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>, <bwana@c2i2.com>
Subject: Re: Registry lists
From: "Patrick" <pLaske@bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:55:12 -0600
Yeah, Scott!  Go, Scott, go!!

Patrick

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
To: <bwana@c2i2.com>
Cc: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 12:38 PM
Subject: Registry lists

> I just wanted to point out to the list that Scott Christie has been
working very hard at fixing the registrys at www.sunbeamalpine.org. Somehow,
I managed to get them all screwed up... but I won't go into that now :-) The
good news is that Scott has been doing a great job of getting them fixed and
caught up! So far he has Series I - IV and Harringtons copmpleted and he is
getting ready to start Series V. There are now over 300 Series 3's
registered and over 100 Series II's. Series I & IV are hovering just under
the 50 mark. Series V is the big winner and I have not yet received an
official count, but I delivered a stack of forms over an inch tall to Scott
full of Series V registry info. It may take a while to get them done, but
Scott is hard at work getting them ready. I would like to thank everyone who
has submitted registry forms already and want to point out that we are
receiving uncompleted forms. Please take the time to enter all the
information in correctly. This inclu!
> des the paint code on the car as if it were new, not if it were painted a
different color. Please use the paint code that is on your Alpines data tag.