Re: Wurth

To: oaxacarob@aol.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wurth
From: DGaab31123@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:14:22 EST
Rob,
I have been very happy with every Wurth product I have used (paints,
sealants, etc.).  A friend of mine absolutely swears by their stuff. Although
I must say that I have no experience with a miracle rust product of theirs. I
have used several rust converters, and have been happy with them. I have a
Series V shell that had some surface rust in the trunk and floorboards. I
applied the stuff in 1990 and it turned all the rust black. Even though I did
not paint over the stuff (they recommend painting within a few days) It has
held up very well. It is not not a cure, but they certainly slows down the
inevitable process of returning our cars to the earth. I will check the
product names of the stuff that I used this evening. I think it was called
Rust-Mort or something similar.

Hope this helps,
David Gaab

In a message dated 2/14/01 8:16:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,