Re: Stanley Schofield Productions (fwd)

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>, "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stanley Schofield Productions (fwd)
From: "Russell & Neola" <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 07:41:11 +1000
I may be telling you something you already know, but the Association of
Rootes Car Clubs sells copies of some of the Stanley Schofield films.
Perhaps they have contacts with the production company? The ARCC website is
at http://www.arcc.demon.co.uk/

Russ Maddock

Sunbeams hit the Gold Coast in June 2001 - www.qld.sunbeam.org.au/national