Re: Attn: Chris Albers - Question about wheels.

To: "Robert J.Jaarsma" <jaars@cyberportal.net>
Subject: Re: Attn: Chris Albers - Question about wheels.
From: Scott Donnelly <oharajem@free.midcoast.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 16:56:52 -0500
I have the same wheels and am happy with them. You should know however that
your front hubs may need a bit of machining to get them to seat properly.
Not a big deal but you should ask VB for reimbursement if they do require
machine work. Chris, as I recall didn't yours hubs need machining as well?
Scott Donnelly
SV (September feature if you want to see the wheels)