'67 Series V California Car for Sale

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: '67 Series V California Car for Sale
From: Patrick Wheeler <tokpw@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 06:54:35 -0800
Well, I've finally made the tough decision to go ahead and sell my '67
Series V.  After making it into a pretty good daily driver, I ended up going
too far in the restoration.  Without a garage or a place to keep in properly
and as close as I am to the water, it needs a new home.

Here's some info:
Originally sold in 1968, was one of the last 1,500 or so Alpines to roll off
the assembly line.  Has spent its entire life in California.  Currently
located in Richmond, CA (North San Francisco Bay).  New paint, convertible
top, and interior completed last year, all professionally done.  Is almost
completely stock, modifications include newer alternator and electric fan
and fuel pump.  Has about 109k miles.  Pictures are available at:
        Pre-paint and top:
http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/galleries/profiles/patrickwheeler/patrickwheele
r.html
        After (please be patient, large pics):
http://63.193.244.164/stuff/alpine.htm

The car is complete and I'm driving it right now.  I'd like to get about
$5,000 for it, but will consider offers.  Putting this out to the list first
as you all have been a great help and source of encouragement and
information through owning two Series V's.  Next project, something with
fins.

Patrick Wheeler
Richmond, CA
510/234.4628