Re: Rebuilding methodology (fwd)

To: <CANISDOG@aol.com>, <ellis838@concentric.net>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rebuilding methodology (fwd)
From: "Barbara Blue" <the_blues@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:39:25 -0500
You guys are zeroing in on something I had not mentioned.  A previous owner
has "replaced" the rocker panels.  I should say "placed new sheet metal over
the rust".  That's why I was so vague in my original discription, I have no
idea how bad things really are.  I do know it still seems very ridgid.  I
have no problem rocking it on one wheel and a jack.  However, I know what
winters can do to a car here in central Indiana.  Thanks to all for your
input.  I am glad to see that two years is a reasonable time frame.  That is
about what the Blakely took, but thought it was way too long.
Bill