Re: General Question, not Sunbeam related

To: Eddie Donovan <Eddie.Donovan@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Subject: Re: General Question, not Sunbeam related
From: Victor Hughes <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:19:30 +1100
This has always been my understanding too.  Sugar will certainly stop the car
completely within a few miles - I've seen it happen.  The problem Rob describes
sounds more like water, and if the vehicles are regularly left out in cold humid
conditions (and not driven frequently)  it could be from condensation inside the
tank.  Chuck's ideas re water in ignition would also be worth investigating.

cheers

Vic