RE: Jets for twin Weber 40DCOEs

To: Joe Robson <absjmr@bath.ac.uk>, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Jets for twin Weber 40DCOEs
From: Jarrid Gross <JGross@econolite.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:43:17 -0800
Joe wrote,

>Does anyone know the jet sizes etc that the car should be running as I
>don't even know if they are the correct ones.

Depends on your chokes, camming comprssion ECT.

for 28mm chokes, 110s are normal for the mains
for 29mm chokes, 115s are normal for the mains
for 30mm chokes, 120s are normal for the mains
for 32mm chokes, 130s are normal for the mains
for 34mm chokes, 145s are normal for the mains

180 to 200 are common air correctors where the main fuel linearity
has not been drastically altered.

Idle jets are usually 40 or 45 (different emmulsion avail).

Stock (factory) holbay setups have odd emulsion and air corrector jets
due to the paper air filters and the odd camming strategy.

Jarrid