Re: Speed Kills (No LBC content)

To: Rick Ehlert <ricke@idcnet.com>
Subject: Re: Speed Kills (No LBC content)
From: bmounce@impop.bellatlantic.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:23:41 -0500
Rick, I have seen an e mail in the past year that suggests that when you pay
your fine, over pay by about $15 or $20.  The court will issue you a refund
check.  Throw it away!  As long as the check is uncashed, your file will not be
closed and your record will not be updated; your insurance company will not get
the info from traffic court concerning the conviction, and your rates will not
go up.  Or so went the theory in the e mail.  I don't make 'em up, I just repeat
'em.  Bill