Re: [Re: Fuel]

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Re: Fuel]
From: "J Arzt" <humber_snipe@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 08:52:04 -0600
    Well, after all, the reason we had to retard the timing is our crap
gasoline. With proper gasoline, you can advance the timing to where it
should be.
    Heck, the owner's manual on my old Volvo 122S said "USE ONLY 100 OCTANE
LEADED GAS". I'd have gladly used it if I could have found it! I used to
feed it a tank of CAM2 racing unleaded every now and then just to keep the
engine happy.

Jon Arzt