RE: Have to laugh...

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu>
Subject: RE: Have to laugh...
From: "Jonathan Audette" <yamamota@sprint.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:19:48 -0500
I don't think you've overpriced it either, Chris.  It looks like prices for
an unrestored rust-free car, running and plated, have crept into the $4000
to 6500 range.  Your vehicle is in concours condition, has the desirable
mags and killer stereo, plus the performance mods to your engine and the OD
tranny.  All backed up by the trophies from SUNI III.  That easily merits
the higher ticket.  The only thing you need to do is locate someone with the
desire to own a quality Alpine, the appreciation for what it takes to get it
into that kind of condition in terms of money, time and devotion, and the
available resources to actually make the transaction.  I don't think it
would be too difficult to find that person, if you decide to go forward.

Jonathan