Fluids etc

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fluids etc
From: "Steven Graham" <sjgraham@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:38:44 +1000
Hi all,

Restoring a 5GT and am at the stage of adding fluids. Adding oil additivies
such as "Lucas" to the diff and gearbox and possibly the engine is
comtemplated. What is the general feeling?

Also need to restore the origional hardtop which has bad corrosion in the
usual places. Does anyone have experience with purchasing replacement
panels/parts from the UK company "Alpine West Midlands". The conversion rate
from our Aussie $ to UK pounds results in quite expensive parts and I  would
appreciate others experience.

By the way, is extensive complaints about fuel costs in Britain really of
interest?

Steve G
Brisbane Aus