Re: Another factory racing Alpine

To: <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>,
Subject: Re: Another factory racing Alpine
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 17:49:57 -0700
In 1994 one of the sebring cars sold at less than the advertised price of
$12,000. It went from LA area back to the east coast. I think the new owner
was Andrew Martin. Steve Alcala's car is a replica of it. It was in poor
condition since it was raced from the moment it came off the assembly line
and after it was sold. It is solid and should be a fantastic resoration by
now. Lou