Re: Sunbeam Represenation

To: GSTROM99@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Represenation
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@iccom.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:21:08 -0700
Gary , your post reminds me. Awhile back, Jane and I were just putting around in
the Orange One and saw a group of "Mustangs!!". So, We look at each other  and
grin. In we go to the middle of the drive and was attacked by "let me see'ers",
We had quite a good time,  however wern't  invited to drag with any one :>>>(.
It is always fun to just show up and "crash" a party once in awhile.. Edsels are
next and I think we aught to attack the Rambler group too.
Cheers
Chuck ser ll