Sunbeam Represenation

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunbeam Represenation
From: GSTROM99@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 22:16:35 EDT
I'm proud to say the Rootes Group was well represented today at a local car
show.  I had my Series II at a show today, lots of people hadn't seen one
before and thought it was cool.  Some hadn't seen one in a long time.  It was
the only non U.S. car there today.   It was a mostly muscle car and drag race
car show.  I was encouraged to participate in the "burnout show" but the 1598
was no match for the big blocks, so I passed.  Maybe when I get the
Thunder-Pine done (351 windsor) I'll be worthy...

gary