Re: Thanks

To: larry.p@erols.com
Subject: Re: Thanks
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:07:03 -0500
Larry Paulick wrote:

> Rock, great suggestion on the muriatic acid, which was of course
> diluted.  It eats rust real good.  The old NASCAR group use to dip whole
> cars, or is that hole cars in it to lighten them.

I learned the trick from my late father being a professional pilot, often in
small planes, patrolling pipelines and such. I figure if it's good enough
for the FAA it must be pretty good.  :)

I sometimes use his other tricks, like wiring the fasteners in racing
engines and such.

> Where did you get all those ball bearings?  I could only afford pea
> gravel after the restoration.

I keep them whenever I scrap an assembly that has some; been doing it for
years, so I have lots of them.   ;)

> Great suggestions.

Thanks! Great dry humour in the comments!    ;)

-Rock
--
Ask your ISP to amend its TOS & assess fines for spamming and serious
abuse. Clean up the net without government intervention. Pass it on.