Paint samples wanted

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paint samples wanted
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:21:09 -0500
I am looking for actual parts with original paint still on them. I have
Commodore blue, Wedgewood blue, Carnival red, and of course Embassy black.
Anyone with parts cars who are willing to donate parts with GOOD original paint
please contact me. I would prefer the back side of the bonnet latch tray (the
part that covers the heater core), a boot lid support bracket, or a bracket
from under the dash. These are parts that usually don't get exposed to a lot of
sunlight and will sometimes escape a respray. Please help. - Ian

Ian Spencer
Client Services
Alliance Business Center
Health Alliance