Re: OD

To: "Jarrid Gross" <JGross@econolite.com>, "Brent Kasl" <kasl100@navix.net>,
Subject: Re: OD
From: "Kreg Kallenberger" <kregkallenberger@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 18:04:34 -0500
Speaking of overdrives,  What is the best gasket or sealing approach between
the transmission and the (cast iron) and the gearbox adapter(aluminum).
I am close to putting this OD into my SV and have been saving the recent OD
discussions on the list.  The first thing I need to do is mount the OD on
the transmission and I want to make sure I get the proper seal.
Kreg