Re: [6pack] successful roadtrip

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] successful roadtrip
From: "Phil Beckman" <pbeckman@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 14:25:52 -0500
Thanks.  I'll pull the wire this weekend and take it for a drive just to see
how it feels.

As I said, I replaced all the lower engine bearings about 10 years ago and
have only put about 7K miles on the car since then.  When I did the bearings
back then some of the ones I took out were very worn so I'd bet that there
was some damage to the crank.  Could barely afford the bearings themselves
back then so I just replaced them, shut my eyes to possible crank damage and
hoped for the best.

Phil