Re: [6pack] successful roadtrip

To: Phil Beckman <pbeckman@ameritech.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] successful roadtrip
From: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 06:37:58 GMT
Phil---To satisfy your curiosity about how much #6 (sparkplug wire) contributes
to your engine, pull it off and drive the car, if necessary.

On the oil pressure: 35lb. is lower than it should be, even tho you had the
engine oil good and warm with the extended highway cruise. It should be over
50psi, with a "tight" engine running closer to 70 lb.of pressure at the
3,000rpm mark.

Sounds like your TR is a looker, tho!

Dick