Re: [6pack] Exhaust manifold finishing

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Exhaust manifold finishing
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 23:56:30 -0600
Stan,

I applied it with the exhaust in place and it sat there for awhile before I
drove it and it got hot.  But getting hot doesn't seem to change the Calyx at
all so I don't think it needs a "break in" of sorts.  I don't think its that
picky about whether it sits or not or gets hot or not.  It pretty much stays
looking like it did when you put it on.

Regards
Bud

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)