[6pack] Moto Lita Hub install....

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Moto Lita Hub install....
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 20:39:03 -0400
Hey List!

I have pulled off m stock steering hub and wheel and am trying to
replace it with a new Moto Lita model. I note that, upon attempting to
install the new hub, the base of the new hub leaves quite a gap (0.300"
?), rather than seating flush against the horn ring/folded tabs steering
column face. Is there a 'trick' to this or has anyone installed a
MotoLita hub with their new wheel? Perhaps the taper of the hub needs to
be opened a bit to accommodate the match the shaft taper below the
splined section?

Hope I'm making myself clear....

Any help appreciated!

Dave Friedlander