Re: [6pack] new transmission ideas

To: <j.honor@comcast.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] new transmission ideas
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 09:00:45 -0400
I'm at the tail end of this conversion now: Toyota 5 speed new pressure
plate and Nissan differential. Herman's 5 sped conversion kit is very
complete (new clutch and TO Bearing included), has excellent directions and
you've got Herman to hold your hand as needed. The only problem I've had is
he supplies a flat faced hydraulic throw out bearing which is used with bent
finger pressure plates. The Sachs PP that I got from Ted Schumacher is a
flat finger PP and they require a curved face TO Bearing. So we're swapping
TO Bearings now. You can follow my progress for all this work at
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/60thBirthday.htm

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection