[6pack] TR6 Flywheel Bolts - ARP

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] TR6 Flywheel Bolts - ARP
From: Bruce Simms <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 19:55:30 -0800 (PST)
I used ARP flywheel bolts.  They came with lockwashers, special thread dressing
compound and specific tightening/torqueing instructions.   Torque setting was
different from the factory manual.   Probably overkill for my mildly modified
engine, but some peace of mind and, you could tell this was special hardware.
Fun to see and use.

Bruce Simms
73 TR6

boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New
Mail today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca