[6pack] Grey Interior

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Grey Interior
From: "TR DOCTOR" <trdoctor@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 10:59:27 -0600
Mine is black and that is what the BMIHT certificate calls for.  When we were
doing the restoration my wife called Gaydon and talked to Mr. Claussenger, the
archivist, and he seemed very interested because he had never heard of the Grey
interior and made the assumption that because there were so few of them made
that it made sense to just use the black carpet.

Sam and Carol Clark

In a message dated 03/02/08 10:22:17 Central Standard Time,