[6pack] Electric fuel pump set up

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Electric fuel pump set up
From: "John VanNorman" <jsvannorman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 10:54:36 -0400
Someone posted a question about electronic fuel pumps on the 6-pack
website.  With the troubles I've been having with my mechanical fuel
pump (still leaking even after redoing the rebuild), I've been
thinking about this change (I was thinking about it even before this
and have been reading up on it in Dan Master's book).

Those of you that have converted to electric, I'd love to see
pictures, descriptions, etc. of what you did and your set up.  I'm
running stock carbs, etc., so I don't need anything too fancy.

John V.
1974 1/2 TR6

--
www.vannorman.no-ip.org