RE: PDWA switch

To: "'Colin Thom'" <colinthom@shaw.ca>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: PDWA switch
From: "Andrew Packard" <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 22:31:52 -0800
I'm assuming you are talking about just the switch part, not the whole unit.
If you need a unit, contact me off list as I have one in my spare parts bin.
If you only need the switch, I just bought one from Moss at Triumphest.  It
was about $20.  I'm planning to flush the lines and install it in the next
couple days.
Andy
CD6746L TO